• Responsible for fund risk analysis and evaluation for services and projects.
• Responsible for reviewing the design components of an overall solution
• Create funds check rules scripts according to fund risk analysis and evaluation
• Process and adjust the exceptions alarm of the funds check rules and monitor
rules on production.
• Discover cases of funds loss, carry out online emergency treatment, work on
funds loss, such as hemostasis, recovery, repair, etc.
• Carry out module research and development of funds risk prevention and
control platform, transform and adapt to the updated funds risk prevention and
The Head of Fund Loss Risk Control and Governance must come from a technical
background, with Technical Risk experience, preferably working on banking systems.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment
and deliver successful results as a Head of the team.
• Minimum of 3 years of handling a technical team.
• Background in the following languages and technologies:
Open source technology stacks which include Linux (Ubuntu/Red hat),
MySQL and Java
Technical Risk Management
Network and Hardware