Platform Design and Delivery
● Translates business and operational requirements of business owners and stakeholders
into appropriate functional and technical specifications and requirements.
● Designs the platform capabilities, service flow, and architecture according to what best
meets the specifications and requirements.
● Aligns the platform design with the business’ product and service roadmap.
● Provides the estimated timelines and costs for each project to the sponsor for business
● Drives the delivery of platforms together with project management, procurement, IT, and
network groups, ensuring ontime, onspec, and onbudget execution.
● Manages constraints, challenges, and changes that affect the platform delivery
● Drives utilization of existing platforms by business partners through recommendations that
apply existing platform capabilities with business needs
● Leads process improvement initiatives for more efficient and streamlined use of a platform,
allowing for faster and more effective rollout of new services.
● Monitors and provides inputs for the development of new service roadmaps, breakthrough
ideas, and business opportunities.
● Develops platform capability roadmaps in view of anticipated or emerging technologies.
● Recommends and identifies building or decommissioning a platform capability.
● Drives development of new capabilities to deliver an expanded or enhanced platform
● Oversees the following functions delivered by IT and Network Service Management to
protect the performance of existing platforms:
○ Service Level Management
○ Availability Management
○ Service Continuity Management
○ Capacity Management
○ Incident Management
○ Problem Management
○ Change Management
○ Configuration Management