• Responsible for ensuring the operational stability of the SAAS layer of payment platform in platform plus.
• The prevention and control for the risk of stability beforehand: in the process of R&D of payment platform in platform plus, identify the risk of stability and solve the specific risks of stability.
• Advanced High Availability Capacity Building: Identify all single points, high concurrency, hot spots of SAAS, propose solutions and land it;
• Emergency handling: in the case of failure in production, able to establish emergency mechanisms, hemostasis, business recovery. In this process, has a higher synergy, influence and organizational capabilities, and can establish a series of emergency mechanisms.
• The guarantee of normalization: the construction of the technical risk system, carries on the risk analysis, change analysis and tracking against the key path; carries on the gray capacity construction and the injection of the stability fault; the hemostasis and the recovery ability after the practice of the malfunction.
• The Stability Technology Architect must come from a technical background, has experience on Disaster Recovery, should understand overall site high availability and stability.
• They must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
• Solid background in the following languages and technologies:
• Open source technology stacks which include Linux (Ubuntu/Red hat), MySQL and Java
• Java certification is a key advantage
• Large-scale ecommerce website, research and development experience of banking core systems
• Large-scale website operation and maintenance, high availability design experience, proficient in
storage, disaster recovery experience and large-scale support experience
• Experience in setting strategies and processes, building systems
Has experience on high availability in various storage, networking, hardware, etc
• At least 3 years of design and development of large-scale high concurrent Web application systems.
• Strong communication ability, leadership, innovation, responsibility, quality; and pursuit of technology